Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hmmm…

I'm confused…

Any ways let’s start...

Moon Moon is my sweet, little, innocent, a kind of caring sister…

I first met her in the train somewhere in the middle of Chennai 2 Kolkata and after talking with her I realized that I ve got a true friend and a sweet sister with whom I can share all my feelings, successes, failures, secrets etc…

Moon Moon is a trust worthy person whom you can depend on anything, anytime. It is really hard to get such a nice girl as friend in life.

As much as i know, She is a very good girl…friendly, sweet, cute, beautiful, kind, caring, intelligent, helpful, smart, sincere, understanding, lovable, honest and truthful like the mirror.

She has many good qualities, It is difficult to describe them. You can know them after u talk with her. As far as I know u would love to have a friend or sister like her.

I thank God for giving me such a wonderful friend and sweet sister. I also pray God to fulfil all her dreams and give her success in every aspect of life.

I can never forget her.

Ever Loving Friend / Brother,

Jegankumar.S.P

1 comment:

MOON said...

Hiyo hiyo... enna anne.....