Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hi All,

Today is my birthday... today was one of my most memorable day in my life. In my last 28 years of birthdays today I've got about 100 calls and wishes. Ans i celebrated cake cutting 3 times with my friends, colleagues and roommates. 3 Idiots made my birthday very memorable... Those 3 idiots are...

Idiot No. 1: My cute little sister Moon
Idiot No. 2: My Roommate Saravanan
Idiot No. 3: My Roommate Ganesh

These 3 Idiots made me very happy today, all credits go to Moon... Really great.

I felt bad that i couldn't able to remember my friends and colleagues birthdays except mine but people are remembering my bday and wishing me is really nice. One of my bday resolution is to remember all my friends and colleagues and wish them on their bday. Lets see how it works...

I wish many more happy returns of today and wish to continue the same friendship forever with all buddies.

Thanks to everyone who made my bday memorable.

Regards,
Jegankumar.S.P









2 comments:

வால்பையன் said...

தமிழில் எழுத மாட்டிங்களா தல!?

அஷ்வின் நாரயனசாமி said...

பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!... நண்பா...
தமிழில் எழுத மாட்டிங்களா!