Wednesday, March 10, 2010




My Lifetime Friend..!
That's what strucks mind, whenever your name flashes..!
You unravelled my thoughts of friendship..!
It was you, who made me blue, who made me red...Who made me pink....!
Now am White and you dont turn your thoughts towards me..!
It was once....My Mailbox was flooded with your forwards.....
My Chat History labeled ya name......! It was you the first to buzz me when am online....
Now...No more forwards...no more chats....and You are still the first to go offline whem am online...!
Dear Departed...! It Pains....!

You were the one...comforting me in ma sadness...
I still remember the Words "Common ...What for friends are for??? "...
Your words would make me smile, even when i am lost...!
You were there for me whenever i had to fight back my tears...!
I was rejoicing i have someone to lean on...! sumone to ponder upon my joys and sorrows..!
An instinct was mocking at me...Your Lifetime Friendship is now dead..! and passed on...!
It was seconds and minutes between us....
Now Its' been Months....Weeks...Days...Hours..! Am Happy, you are growing in ya profile...Family and so on..!
But there could be a tenth of a second dedicated for me..!
I neva know whether Ma Cry reaches you or not...!
Someday, you may feel, there was sumone like this...Cherishing your friendship....!
When ya Remember your good olden days....!
Dear Departed....Know that it pains....!

No comments: